Time to Plan! Lunch and learn about Financial Services, Life and Health Insurance, Business, and Estate Planning. Win door prizes too!
Join us on 1/24/2017, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM, with South Belt-Ellington Chamber of Commerce at 10500 Scarsdale Blvd., Houston, TX, 77089.
We are glad to have the opportunity to partner with South Belt-Ellington Chamber of Commerce.
Are you prepared for key life decisions? Learn more from experts:
- Gohlke & Company – Kaye Gohlke, CPA – Where are you going financially? Learn how to set and achieve goals. Know where you want to be. Generate all types of income.
- Lifetime Insurance – Andrea Wood, Agent/Owner – Provide protection for you, your family, and/or your business.
- Edward Jones – Christopher Landon, Financial Advisor – Financial services firm that helps you invest your money for your needs.
- State Farm – Steven Sipes, Agent/Owner – Insure your stuff with homeowners, auto, and life insurance.
- Today’s Benefit Solutions Group – Veronica Luna, Agent/Owner – Be prepared with health insurance today for life’s little and big surprises.
- Garate|Cooper, PLLC – Robert Garate and Jake Cooper, Attorneys at Law – Offering business and estate planning services.
We look forward to you joining us! Win door prizes and come enjoy some appetizers and refreshments by RSVP’ing today at email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and learn more to prepare for your future.